CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training (SEATS)
Designed by environmental agencies and accredited by the CITB, this course give site operatives, particularly those with supervisory or management responsibility, an insight into the effects and consequences of poor environmental management on site, and highlights good practice and the benefits thereof for the company, community and environment.
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion and group work. Delegates will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice question paper.
– Environmental impacts and the issues associated with construction activities
– Why sustainability issues are important
– An introduction to Environmental Management Systems
– Waste management
– Pollution prevention, contaminated land and water management
– How to be a good neighbour
– Being a responsible contractor