RQF Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (Fire Warden)
Level 2 fire safety training meets the requirements for most workplace training needs under the Fire (Scotland) Act. The course is essential for any staff with fire safety responsibilities in their workplace, such as managers, building owners supervisors and fire wardens.
Delegates will learn the essentials, including:
- Monthly fire inspections required by law,
- Measures to prevent fires
- Acting appropriately in an emergency
- Human behaviors in emergencies
- Accounting for staff and customers
- Alarm techniques for varying workplaces
- Communicating with the Fire & Rescue Service
- Practical fire extinguishing
On successful completion the delegates will be awarded the QCF level 2 award in Fire Safety, helping the workplace meet their legal obligation under fire law, and requirements of insurance companies.
Ready to book?
Select from available scheduled sessions in the Book Online panel, or Contact us to arrange training outwith these dates.